Heavy Duty Radiators and Cooling Solutions
Natrad Kempsey are specialists in heavy transport, agricultural, industrial and power generator heat exchange.
We have serviced and repaired cooling systems for many major heavy duty machinery operators. These have included everything from mountain top generators for a national broadcaster to one of the largest timber mulchers in Australia.
We can also design and supply cooling systems for a range of custom, vintage and high performance vehicles and machinery.Contact Us
Air Conditioning for Automotive and Industrial
If your car’s air conditioner is working inefficiently, it might be time to book it in for an air conditioning service. What is included in a car air conditioning service?
Your local Natrad Kempsey mechanic will happily explain what is involved for your car’s air conditioner service but here is a guide of what to expect:-
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Inspection of hoses and components
- Evacuate system and recover refrigerant (weigh amount and record)
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Charge system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity (if required)
- Condenser temperature check
- Suction line temperature reading
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Run vehicle to check air vent temperature and report
Different cars may also have specific service requirements that are unique to the make of car or the particular model and there are optional service elements you may wish to request;
- Deodorize and sanitize system*
- Cleaning of condenser or radiator fins
- Any additional dismantling of other vehicle components in order to gain access
- Adjustment or replacement of of drive belts and pulleys
- Replacement of any valves, hoses, thermostats or other components as necessary
- Replacement of receiver drier filter if required
- Any additional or advanced diagnostic testing
* It is strongly recommended to thoroughly sanitize the cabin air ventilation system, using commercial grade steam cleaning equipment (as opposed to a simple vent spray). This help to ensure the removal of harmful mould, bacteria and mildew that can build up in the vent and condenser cavities.
Industrial air conditioning repairs require specialised tools and knowledge for repair, and need to be approached on a case-by-case basis. Natrad Kempsey’s air conditioning specialists are fully equipped and proficient to provide air conditioning services for all manner of industrial vehicles.Contact Us